Posting on Tuesday did not end up happening so here goes for the last week! Things that make me happy:
- My cat Padfoot
- My bike: Currently residing in my living room for indoor cycling while the weather is less than appealing for outdoors exercise. The picture is an old one of my bike outside because my living room is currently a mess and I don’t want photographic evidence of it. But riding the bike is the perfect way to procrastinate on cleaning.
- Frozen bananas: Cold and creamy and covered in chocolate. They are wonderful.
- Premade gluten-free pizza crusts: Trying to get a gluten-free pizza crust to rise usually results in really dense flat bread, so I was ecstatic when I discovered decent premade ones in the freezer section of the grocery store.
- Hawaiian pizza: Needs no explanation.
- My gastroenterologist: Making my life easier one FODMAP at a time.
- My travel mug that looks like a disposable coffee cup: It’s cheap, durable (I have dropped that thing so many times), and doesn’t hold onto weird smells like all of the spill proof ones I’ve owned over the years. It isn’t spill proof, but the opening is so small that I can usually catch it before anything comes out. This is actually the second one I’ve owned; I lost the first after a year (purchased at the grocery store from a bin) and loved it so much I sought out the exact same one again (this time found at Target) and it has lasted two years. All of my previous travel mugs lasted 6 months tops because of that odor issue.
- My crampons: I have nearly fallen to my death* while hiking on icy trails before, so I’m excited to finally have crampons to help prevent slipping. Also, the instruction images from the packaging are pretty fabulous.
*May be an exaggeration.